RC Durr YMCA Proudly Presents
Hoops for Hope 2011
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
What YOU need to Know
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament charity event facilitated by RC Durr YMCA: 5874 Veterans Way, Burlington Kentucky 41005 for The Cystic Fibroses Foundation
- The Tournament Tips off at 10:00 am on March 26th -27th and we play all day Saturday and into Sunday until one team is left standing
- 3-5 registered players on a team roster
- Coed Teams are welcome but all teams play in the same division
- $70.00 Entry Fee per team
- Registration begins February 7, 2011
- All Teams Registered before March 23 will be eligible for CASH prize.
- CASH prize to highest finishing pre-registered team.
- CASH prize is based on $10 per number of teams in the Tournament.
- Tournament will be a two and out bracket style.
- Team Tournament Champions will receive a free 3 month membership for each player to the YMCA, a trophy, tee shirts, and free registration for the 4th annual Hoops for Hope tournament
- Second and Third Placed teams will also receive a Trophy
- Back by popular demand! 3 point competition will be held during the event. $3 entry fee and the champion will receive a Trophy
- There will also be concessions and a donation table if you would like to give additional money for the cause
- Silent Auction all day!
For additional Information contact:
Brandon Rayls: 859.803.1766 BrandonRayls@Yahoo.Com
Adam Farris RC Durr YMCA: 859.534.5700 email@example.com